Social platforms like blogs, Twitter, and Facebook, made marketing almost effortless for businesses. The social network provides a faster and cheaper source for business expansion. However, former resources demand too many efforts, conventional publication, advertisement, and client relationship. Business social networks can be a boon for brand equity, customer loyalty, and the business performance, as shown through the following facts;
- It has been noticed that 74% of consumers have a more positive brand impression after their interaction with social networking sites.
- 51% purchase may increase with a single click.
- When a client gets desired response and services, he/she spread awareness among three times more people than non-user of social media.
- 90% of purchaser belief product or services’ reviews from folks they know; 70% trust reviews from unfamiliar people.
- 40% of users like businesses social network page just to avail special discounts and promotional offers.
- Fans of a brand spend double time as compare to others.
Based on the above findings, social networking develops a brand and is suitable for e-commerce business. Besides that, business social networks are unrestricted to the realms of marketing and brand-equity. Rest of various effective and productive benefits include faster and further interactive communication, i.e., between companies and buyers, among consumers and in social media-driven collaborations with the companies.
Leveraging the Network Effect
Social network outcome refers to the basic knowledge of your brand. Moreover, visitors will be increased by participation on social media websites. Let understand it through an example of café. Assume that it has a Facebook community of 80,000 fans. Each member has 300 friends at least. When the page manager publishes a post, every user can view it in their newsfeed. They can further like it, comment on it or share it. The result will be spreading the stuff among further friends and followers. Now, this is counted as persuasive business growth.
One Channel, Multiple Functions
Nowadays, only the amplification of industry is incompetent. You also need social media assistance to achieve your business promotion. Some of the fruitful ways to accomplish this aim are:
- Conduct proper market research,
- Run a promotion,
- Polish client service,
- Stabilize consumer relationship,
Business social networks are not only an innovation for business progression. It can benefit in other means also such as customer care, customer attachment with the brand, brand advertisement, purchaser analysis regarding a product, etc.
Furthermore, social networks, these days, actively belong in that marketing mix. At present salespersons announce any significant offer or product launch on Facebook, Twitter, and blogs. Depending on the promotion, one would share the message via more websites: YouTube, Pinterest, and others.
Time to Initiate Social Media Commerce
Joining a social network is now a fundamental necessity. Once the contact establishes, you can able to connect with your audiences that will brief the real value of your industry. This connection also helps to familiarize about the desires of buyers.
- Despite niche fragmentation caused by the internet, people still desire an understanding of what the majority is doing.
- Time spending on social networks makes you extra productive because it is a mechanism that allows users to avoid “information indigestion”.
- Business models require shifting from the traditional business model to a digital one. In such a scenario, businesses need to entirely transform to address the impacts and demands of social media followers properly.
- A key aspect of a social network is the ability of millions to tag items. In other words, it helps catalog the knowledge on the web and makes it easier for all profile owners.
- In this era, Google’s main competition is social media. Managers are anxious regarding reports for their products or services. In actual, social search drives social commerce.
In June 2012, the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) protected social media under the category of “concerted activities”:
“Company policies on social media are usually adopted in under to inform employees of the corporation position on the use of the company name or logo in social media posts, to prohibit dissemination of confidential business information of the firm, and to prohibit employees from presenting their personal views as those of the company. While these are all legitimate concerns, and prohibiting this conduct does not violate National Labor Relation Act, many employers have wrestled with stating these legitimate policies specifically enough that they could not be broadly construed as chilling employees’ rights to use social media to communicate with coworkers about workplace conditions.”
Social networking is the key to twenty-first-century commerce. The social network is the best and most cost-effective method to boost the sales of e-commerce based business, brand awareness, and brand recognition. With minimum investment and maximum attention, you can quickly improve your business with phenomenal success.
Author: John William
I am John William. I am a blogger and freelance writer. I own a blog with the name ObjectMe. I am passionate to share new knowledge with the world. Unique and upcoming trends in technology field is my favorite hobby.